Easy Ways to Lose Weight and Burn Fat – Discover HowTo Do It
Easy ways to lose weight – sounds nice, isn't it? Is it possible to lose weight without that hard exercises or strict diet? It is actually not that difficult if you implement tips presented in this article.
When you hear of the words weight loss, what comes into your mind right away? It may be images of sweaty people working hard in the gym. Or people who have to muster enough self discipline to limit their food portions. You might even think of barbells and lifting those heavy things over and over again!
Although it is true that losing weight is no easy task, it doesn’t really mean that you will have to shed blood, sweat, and tears. For one, you don’t have to lift 100 pound barbells just to tone your body. You don’t even have to hit the gym every single day.
Here are some of the easy ways to lose weight:
- Forget exercising. If you are one of those persons intimidated by the word ‘exercise’ then you can simply forget about it. Yes, you don’t have to be limited to aerobic exercises and strength training exercises. There are lots of ways for you to get sweaty without hitting the gym.
For example, instead of bringing your car to the nearest carwash, why don’t you was it yourself? You can burn as much as 240 calories an hour when you do this chore. You must also spend more time in the garden as weeding can make you burn up to 300 calories an hour. Even walking up and down the stairs can boost your weight loss efforts as it can make you burn up to 520 calories an hour.
Other activities that can help you burn fats include riding bikes, hiking, chasing the dog around the yard, and yes, even enjoying great sex.
- Do simple exercises. If you’re open to exercise, then there are very simple workouts that you can do at home.
Try the skipping rope exercise. It’s a very simple exercise that won’t make you bored. Other exercises worth trying are glute bridge and alternating lunge.
- Hydrate yourself all the time. Water is known as one of the best appetite suppressants. Drinking a glass of water before a meal can make you less likely to eat more.
It can also keep your mouth busy and you less likely to eat junk food in the middle of the day. Keep a bottle or glass of this no-calorie beverage at hand and drink it every time you feel the urge to eat.
- Sniff a food when you’re hungry. Well, not exactly every food that you can think of because you’ll likely eat that food eventually. But you would want to sniff an apple, banana or peppermint whenever you feel hungry. Sniffing these foods can trick your brain into thinking that you have actually eaten them.
There’s scientific evidence that this trick works. Dr. Alan Hirsch from Chicago once tried this with 3,000 volunteers. At the end of his experiment, he found out that the more frequently people sniffed at the said foods, the less hungry they were. Plus, they also lost an average of 30 pounds each.
- Use a blue plate when eating. Can you think of a restaurant that uses blue in its color scheme? None, right? It’s because the color is known as an appetite suppressant. It is thus recommended to use a blue plate when you are eating because this will affect your appetite. You won’t likely reach for another serving when you have a blue plate.
- Consume more water-rich foods. Water-rich foods such as cucumber, tomatoes, and zucchini can reduce your overall calorie consumption. These foods can make you feel full that you won’t be able to get a second serving. Other waer-rich foods are soups and salads.
- Spend more time in front of the TV. This may sound like a crazy idea, but if you do some simple exercises in front of the TV then you’d be able to burn off more fats without getting bored at all.
For example, dance to the music of your favourite music show. You can also do some shadow boxing when the reality TV contestant you dislike is on camera.
During commercials, why don’t you spend time to pedal your stationary bike? You can also get some dumbbells and do bicep curls while waiting for your favourite show to come back on air.
- Walk whenever possible. Walking is perhaps one of the easiest ways to lose weight. You don’t need to be super athletic to do it. Walking several minutes a day, especially in the morning, can help you lose weight.
If you drive a car to work, why don’t you park your vehicle at the back of the lot? This way, you will be forced to walk to your office. Or why don’t you just take the stairs instead of taking the elevator? You can also walk when you are in the mall by visiting all the floors of the building.
- Take fat burning supplements
If you want to maximize your weight loss gains without really straining yourself then you can try fat burning supplements.
There are lots of fat burners available in the market but one product that you ought to try is PhenQ.
This is a safe and effective fat burner that also works to suppress your appetite. You would no longer have those monstrous binge eating trips you used to have when you take this pill.
Unlike other fat burners, PhenQ is safe for use.
You won’t have to worry about side effects when you take this dietary supplement. You only have to take 2 tablets of PhenQ every day.
While the results may vary, most online testimonials show that PhenQ can make a person lose as much as 20 pounds.
With this diet pill, you can get to your desired weight without fearing for your health and safety.
PhenQ, however, isn’t a magic pill that can transform you into a ripped individual overnight.
You’d still have to exercise from time to time and watch your diet for you to see encouraging results. Dieting with this supplement it's definitely one of the easy ways to lose weight. You have to try it!